[ Log In ]
[ Register ]

Question #: 14584

Question: How can I get a replacement part for my Green Lean machine that i cant order from the Stuff For Sale page? I need the bearing truck plate for the Constant Force Spring. Or is there someplace I can get a drawing of the part so that I can make one?

Current Solution

I can provide a drawing for that part or I can sell you the part of the machine that you need. Just email me at customerservice@buildyourcnc.com with a description of the part you need.


Other Possible Solutions to this Question

Get Help with:
This Product
Tech Support
This Product
Order Query
Tech Support
Not logged in. Log In Register
Track Order(s)
View Order(s)
I Want to Schecule a One-On-One Paid Tech Support Session
Book an Appointment Pertaining to a BuildYourCNC Product (Free)
Ask a Quesion Below (Free):
Book an Appointment Pertaining Other Equipment ($60/half hour)
Book an Immedite Appointment Pertaining Other Equipment ($120/half hour)
Ask a Quesion Below (Free):
Waiting for response... I may not answer immediately, but I was notified on my cellular phone so my response is forthcoming. If I don't respond immediately, you can always go to the [My Account] page to see all of our chats at any time.