This Onsrud End Mill features a 1/4" solid carbide single flute downcut for plastic, wood, and aluminum cutting.
This end mill has one flute so that there is more area to grab the chips (the material being cut away).
End Mill Technical Features:
- Materials this end mill can cut and Chip Load:
- Soft/Hard Woods, MDF, Plywood:.004-.006
- Soft Plastic: .008 - .012: Feedrate: 192 - 288 ipm
- Hard Plastic: .010-.012
- End Mill Material: Solid Carbide
- Cut Diameter: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Cut (Flute) Length: 1-1/4" (31.75mm)
- Overall Length: 3" (76.2mm)
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Number of Flutes: 1
- Manufacturer's Part Number: 64-026
- Helix Angle: 21 degrees
Suggested Feedrates are based on a spindle speed of 24,00 RPMFeed Rate = (Spindle RPM) x (# of flutes) x (Chip Load)