This bundle would be used in cases where there is one stronger motor needed. In most cases, this larger motor is used to move the gantry as this would be the part of the machine that is heavier or has the most inertia.
(2) NEMA 24 425 oz-in stepper motors
(2) Drivers (3.0Amp 24-40 Volts, 1-1/64 microstepping)
(1) NEMA 34 651 oz-in stepper motor
(1) Driver (6.0Amp 24-70 Volts, 1/2-1/256 microstepping)
(1) 36v 8.8a Power Supply
(1) Interface Board Depending on the One Selected (USB or Parallel)
Choose From 3 Interface Boards
Parallel Board: Works with Mach3, Mach4, or Linux-CNC. Parallel Port and Parallel Cable Required on PC running a 32 bit OS. Software can be purchased from BuildYourCNC.
Planet-CNC USB Board DISCONTINUED : Works with Planet-CNC Control Software ONLY.
Mach3 USB Board: Works with Mach3 ONLY. Connects through standard USB port. Mach3 can be purchased from BuildYourCNC.