This instruction assumes you are using the 24VDC power supply that is sold as an option with the kit.
Connecting the 24VDC power supply to the fan and the pump:
- Take an extension cord, cut off the female end and expose the black, white and green conductors
- Strip the ends of these conductors
- Connect the black to L, white to N, and green to the earth ground symbol on the power supply
- The V+ and V- on the power supply will connect to both the pump and the fan
- The Fan's red to V+ and black to V-.
- If the pump came with a black and gray wire, the gray wire on the large connector of the pump is the V+ and the black wire on the same connector is the V-. the wire by itself with a small connector is not connected.
- If the pump came with a red, white, and black wire, connect the red to V+ and the black to V-, like the fan. The white wire is not connected.
Click the link to add information to this solution:
 How do you connect the pump and fan to the power supply?