The greenBull 6X is a massive CNC featuring an enormous 6'x12' cutting area. Big jobs require big machinery and this bad boy is definitely up to the task. We also offer a Long Z option that has the capabilities to machine thick foam.
Table Not Included
Go BIG or Go Home- The greenBull series, like all our machines, is American-made in the great state of Texas. Whether you're looking to automate the process for general woodworking applications, cabinetry, sign-making, construction, or milling other material like acrylic or light aluminum, the greenBull has the power to significantly reduce your production time.
The greenBull 6X is big. Who needs a CNC that big? Rick Hebert does. Rick makes cabinets all day and he needs a CNC big enough to handle the material and fast enough to slice production time in half. Click here to see Rick's 6X in action.
Basic Kit with 2.2kW Spindle - Includes everything in the basic kit and a 2.2kW Spindle with 220V Inverter. Does not include: Table, Computer, Software, Bits (end mills) Spindle is water-cooled and requires some additional wires and plumbing equipment. We recommend you seek a licensed electrician for installation. Note: If you don’t have access to 220V power, we can provide you with a 110V inverter. Contact us for a custom quote. Note: THE MACHINE KIT ASSEMBLY PROCESS IS VERY DIFFICULT. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ON YOUR ABILITY TO BUT A KIT TOGETHER IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PURCHASE AN ASSEMBLED MACHINE. VERY LIMITED SUPPORT FOR KIT PURCHASES.
Assembled Version with 2.2kW Spindle - Includes everything in the basic kit – with 2.2kW Spindle. We assemble the gantry for you and ship it to you in a crate via freight carrier (you choose during checkout). You will still need to construct your own table for the gantry and install the aluminum rail on it.
Computer and Control Box Options -
Basic Assembled Control Box redFly – with this option we install and wire the electronics in a custom-made control box. This is a great option if you want to save the time of wiring and mounting the electronics yourself.
Assembled Control Box with Deluxe Computer – Includes the control box option plus an integrated computer built into the control box. The computer features an Intel Pentium 3.0 GHz processor with 2GB of RAM and a Seagate 1TB Internal Hard Drive. This package includes Mach3 CNC software and a Windows 7 Professional license, which we will register in your name and pre-install on the computer for you.
- Actual table dimension for the 6'x12' are 80.078"x169.5" (the overhang in the illustrations should be 3/4" thick)
- The overall design has increased rigidity for the new routing/milling area but still maintains the aesthetics that are common across all of the machines on this site.
- To guarantee that the gantry doesn't flex at all, a series of ribs were added within the gantry box making the entire gantry very similar to a torsion box.
- The motors selected for all of the axes are NEMA 34 with 1/2" shafts (driven by 6.0 amp drivers).
- The dust shoe is redesigned to provide better dust extraction capability.
Important Things to Know:
- The entire machine kit will take about 10-14 business days to produce and send out under normal circumstances. During busy periods this could increase to 15-21 business days. You can always contact us for an accurate estimate before purchasing. Assembled Machines will take longer as they have to be produced to order. Expect a lead time of 3-4 weeks for assembled machines.
- We include a standard amount of 65 feet of motor cable for the greenBull 6X. The recommended length is for systems in which the computer will be placed right next to the machine. If you plan on having the computer further away from the machine you will need to purchase longer cable lengths. If you are unsure about how many feet of cable you need, please call or email us and we will assist you.
- If you are purchasing a 2.2KW Spindle with Inverter, Laser Attachment, or both, you will need a water cooling system for each. This is a simple system using silicon tubing, a water pump and a 5 gallon bucket
- The Spindle will require 12/3, 14/3, or 16/3 gauge cable for wiring from the inverter to the wall. You will also need 4 conductor wire for wiring the Spindle to the inverter as a 4th wire for ground is needed. It is important to understand the electrical requirements for wiring the Spindle, so for this reason we strongly recommend you check with a licensed electrician before attempting to wire it.
Table (Frame) Dimensions:
- Actual table dimension: 6'x12' is 80.3587"x169.5" (the overhang in the illustrations should be 3/4" thick)
- To determine the frame dimensions, first consider using the frame height shown of almost 3' (2.86'). The width of the frame should be 4" narrower than the dimension from rail edge to rail edge (6X rail to rail is 80.078"). This will provide a 2" overhang on both sides (6X frame width should be 76.078").
- The length of the frame should be 4" shorter than the desired length of the rails to provide a 2" overhang on both ends. The travel length will be 20" shorter than the rail length due to the space occupied by the gantry sides.
- Two long pieces of 3/4" material will need to be placed on top of the frame with the 2" overhang on the sides and the end. These long strips of material will receive the rails and the chain mounts on the ends.
For International Buyers: Please do not use our shipping calculator if you are attempting to purchase a product that needs to be freighted and is outside of the United States. Please contact us and we will arrange a freight quote for you. Any products bought requiring freight will be subject to additional shipping charges if purchased without receiving a freight quote.
Wiring Diagrams and Tutorials:
2.2KW Spindle Wiring: Diagram
How to Program Inverter / VFD: Click Here
Mach3 USB Interface Board Wiring: Diagram
Parallel Breakout Board: Diagram | Video Tutorial USB Breakout Board: Diagram | Video Tutorial