The first CNC machine with a spindle and a laser. Large format heavy duty 4'X8' or longer perfect for standard 4'x8' sheet. This machine offers a sturdy gantry with the capability to mill light aluminum. The laser is perfect for precision cutting of thin materials. Also great for etching and engraving. Watch the videos below for some great examples.
Table Not Included.
Big Business Production. Small Business Cost.
The greenBull Heavy Duty CNC is a fully equipped CNC machine that will allow you to mill full length 4' x 8' sheets. We stand by our conviction that this machine is the most affordably priced, heavy duty CNC machine.
How do we know for sure? Because we use it every day in our shop. That's right. Our greenBull 4X self-replicates daily, building a clone army to equip the masses with the tools to achieve industrial dominance across the globe.
The greenBull series, like all our machines, is American-made in the great state of Texas. Whether you're looking to automate the process for general woodworking applications, cabinetry, sign-making, construction, or milling other material like acrylic or light aluminum, the greenBull has the power to significantly reduce your production time.
4'X8' Laser/Spindle with a 2.2kW Spindle and a 40w laser - We assemble the gantry for you and ship it to you in a crate via freight carrier (you choose during checkout). You will still need to construct your own table for the gantry and install the aluminum rail on it. Includes a 2.2kW Spindle with 220V Inverter or 110v. Also Includes all laser component lens, mirrors, nozzle etc. Does not include: Table, Computer, Software, Bits (end mills) Note: If you don’t have access to 220V power, we can provide you with a 110V inverter. Contact us for a custom quote
4'X8 Laser/Spindle CNC machine Kit – with 2.2kW Spindle - Includes a 2.2kW Spindle with 220V Inverter. Does not include: Table, Computer, Software, Bits (end mills) Spindle is water-cooled and requires some additional wires and plumbing equipment. We recommend you seek a licensed electrician for installation. Note: If you don’t have access to 220V power, we can provide you with a 110V inverter. Contact us for a custom quote. .
Computer and Control Box Options
Assembled Control Box redFly - With this option we install and wire the electronics in a custom-made control box. This is a great option if you want to save the time of wiring and mounting the electronics yourself.
Deluxe Assembled Control Box with Computer - Includes the control box option plus an integrated computer built into the control box. The computer features an Intel Pentium 3.0 GHz processor with 2GB of RAM and a Seagate 1TB Internal Hard Drive. This package includes Mach3 CNC software and a Windows 7 Professional license, which we will register in your name and pre-install on the computer for you.
- Actual table dimension for the 4'x8' are 55.25"x123" (this will create a 1 inch overhang on both sides).
- The overall design has increased rigidity for the new routing/milling area but still maintains the aesthetics that are common across all of the machines on this site.
- To guarantee that the gantry doesn't flex at all, a series of ribs were added within the gantry box making the entire gantry very similar to a torsion box.
- The motors selected for all of the axes are NEMA 34 with 1/2" shafts (driven by 6.0 amp drivers).
- The dust shoe is redesigned to provide better dust extraction capability.
Important Things to Know:
- The entire machine kit will take about 14-21 business days to produce and send out under normal circumstances. During busy periods this could increase to 20-30 business days. You can always contact us for an accurate estimate before purchasing. Assembled CNC Machines will take longer as they have to be produced to order. Expect a lead time of 3-4 weeks for assembled machines.
- We include a standard amount of 50 feet of motor cable for the greenBull 4X. The recommended length is for systems in which the computer will be placed right next to the machine. If you plan on having the computer further away from the machine you will need to purchase longer cable lengths. If you are unsure about how many feet of cable you need, please call or email us and we will assist you.
- The Spindle will require 12/3, 14/3, or 16/3 gauge cable for wiring from the inverter to the wall. You will also need 4 conductor wire for wiring the Spindle to the inverter as a 4th wire for ground is needed. It is important to understand the electrical requirements for wiring the Spindle, so for this reason we strongly recommend you check with a licensed electrician before attempting to wire it.
For International Buyers: Please do not use our shipping calculator if you are attempting to purchase a product that needs to be freighted and is outside of the United States. Please contact us and we will arrange a freight quote for you. Any products bought requiring freight will be subject to additional shipping charges if purchased without receiving a freight quote.
Wiring Diagrams and Tutorials:
2.2KW Spindle Wiring: Diagram
How to Program Inverter / VFD: Click Here
Mach3 USB Interface Board Wiring: Diagram
Parallel Breakout Board: Diagram | Video Tutorial
USB Breakout Board: Diagram | Video TutorialFOR ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: Please refer to the Instructions found on the greenBull 5X page (Scroll down to Instructions)