We don't have a laser kit to retrofit another CNC router other than ours, but we can create one. Some things that may help:
- You are located close to use so we can work closely with you to implement to retrofit,
- or you can provide very detailed drawings or measurements so we can use them to create the necessary parts for the kit.
Other things that you need to understand:
- A laser has a number of parts that will bulk up the head of the CNC router causing a bit more inertia which may require lowering the acceleration for smooth ramping up and down of the velocity
- The bulk of the parts required for the laser may restrict the travel of the x and/or y axes.
- The nozzle of the laser will be offset from the end mill of the spindle.
Can you tell me the brand of the CNC router that you would like to stick a laser on? (you can answer by submitting additional information.
Click the link to respond:
Do you have a laser kit that can be fitted onto another brand CNC router?