[ Log In ]
[ Register ]

Question #: 14665

Question: Where do you recommend me to buy the cable that goes from the spindle to the vfd?

Current Solution

I would recommend using 18/3 shielded cable. The below link for 18/4 cable will work, just combine the black wire and the shield exposed wire and connect that to earth ground terminal of the VFD.



Other Possible Solutions to this Question

Get Help with:
This Product
Tech Support
This Product
Order Query
Tech Support
Not logged in. Log In Register
Track Order(s)
View Order(s)
I Want to Schecule a One-On-One Paid Tech Support Session
Book an Appointment Pertaining to a BuildYourCNC Product (Free)
Ask a Quesion Below (Free):
Book an Appointment Pertaining Other Equipment ($60/half hour)
Book an Immedite Appointment Pertaining Other Equipment ($120/half hour)
Ask a Quesion Below (Free):
Waiting for response... I may not answer immediately, but I was notified on my cellular phone so my response is forthcoming. If I don't respond immediately, you can always go to the [My Account] page to see all of our chats at any time.