[ Log In ]
[ Register ]

Question #: 5771

Question: I am interested in using your vacuum pump controller pressure switch for one of our applications. However, I am concerned about having a proper connection from the 1/16" sensor barb to our vacuum line. Do you carry adapter of common sizes to step down to a 1/16" line? If not, do you know who might? (I have already done some prelim searching with little luck)

Current Solution

We currently do not have any step down adapters for the vacuum pressure sensor, and would recommend looking at local hardware stores or major online hardware suppliers (ex: McMaster, grainger) . However it is something you will be need to be very specific with, ex: Barb 1/4" Hose ID to 1/8" Hose ID Reducer Fitting. Is something I would recommend when trying to fit a larger tube.


Other Possible Solutions to this Question

Get Help with:
This Product
Tech Support
This Product
Order Query
Tech Support
Not logged in. Log In Register
Track Order(s)
View Order(s)
I Want to Schecule a One-On-One Paid Tech Support Session
Book an Appointment Pertaining to a BuildYourCNC Product (Free)
Ask a Quesion Below (Free):
Book an Appointment Pertaining Other Equipment ($60/half hour)
Book an Immedite Appointment Pertaining Other Equipment ($120/half hour)
Ask a Quesion Below (Free):
Waiting for response... I may not answer immediately, but I was notified on my cellular phone so my response is forthcoming. If I don't respond immediately, you can always go to the [My Account] page to see all of our chats at any time.