[ Log In ]
[ Register ]

Question #: 805

Question: I have the hot end listed on your site here :http://buildyourcnc.com/item/3D-Printer-Component-extruder#prettyPhoto what thermocouple or thermistor do I need for the hot end? it is not clear my original order was the email jeremy.adair@compassauto.net. please let me know what I need to buy. thanks.

Current Solution

The best choice would be a type K thermocouple.


Other Possible Solutions to this Question

Get Help with:
This Product
Tech Support
This Product
Order Query
Tech Support
Not logged in. Log In Register
Track Order(s)
View Order(s)
I Want to Schecule a One-On-One Paid Tech Support Session
Book an Appointment Pertaining to a BuildYourCNC Product (Free)
Ask a Quesion Below (Free):
Book an Appointment Pertaining Other Equipment ($60/half hour)
Book an Immedite Appointment Pertaining Other Equipment ($120/half hour)
Ask a Quesion Below (Free):
Waiting for response... I may not answer immediately, but I was notified on my cellular phone so my response is forthcoming. If I don't respond immediately, you can always go to the [My Account] page to see all of our chats at any time.